Seattle University School of Law – Juris Doctor 2001-2004
Seattle University – Bachelor of Arts (English) 2000
Associate Attorney 2012 - 2014
Advantage Legal Group, Bellevue
- Worked with Debtors to analyze and determine eligibility for filing Bankruptcy.
- Researched potential relevant legal and factual issues.
- Performed case management in Bankruptcy Court.
Associate Attorney 2010 - 2012
Macey Bankruptcy Law, Seattle
- Worked on both debtor cases in Ch. 7 and Ch. 13
- Filed over 100 Bankruptcy cases.
- Among the area's largest number of Bankruptcy filings of any Bankruptcy firm.
- Ranked #1 in client retention for three consecutive quarters.
Contract Attorney 2007 - 2010
Le & Associates, Renton
- Drafted discovery and discovery responses for cases in PI and general civil litigation.
- Investigated and researched liability issues and interviewed potential witnesses.
- Reviewed medical records, drafted demand letters, and conducted arbitration.
- Drafted and argued motions in District Court and Superior Court.
Extra Hire Attorney 2006
Department of Assigned Counsel, Tacoma
- Represented criminal defendants at pre-trial conferences and all preliminary court appearances.
- Drafted and argued motions in Municipal and District Court.
- Conducted client interviews in jail.
- Interfaced with prosecutors and investigators in an effort to seek resolution.
- Conducted in jail arraignment.
- First chair in trials.